- All Rental Rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- HST, Gasoline, Oil and any add ons are not included in the Rental Rates.
- A deposit is required to guarantee a reservation.
- Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability and delivery of a watercraft rental impossible: Luxury Boat Rentals Muskoka reserves the right to switch your reservation to another Watercraft Rental that is available and that you (the customer) agrees to OR to cancel the reservation without a penalty.
For all Sea-Doo’s and Boats up to 23.5 feet, the Damage Deductible Deposit is $3,000. For Boats over 24 feet, the Damage Deductible Deposit is $5,000. For Boats with Dual Propellors (Regardless of length), the Damage Deposit Deductible is $5,000. For all Specialty Boats, the Damage Deductible Deposit is $10,000. Insurance is Mandatory on All Rentals for $39.00 per Calendar Day.
For cancelations anything over 30 days we will charge $300 or 25% for refund, anything less than 30 days goes into credits and is valid for a year.
We recommend obtaining a Pleasure Craft Operators Card. To get yours today, please visit; www.boaterexam.com
PICK UP AND RETURN POLICY
- Watercraft Rentals must be picked up and returned between 9 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week.
- All pick-up and drop-off times must be kept.
- A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged unless we are notified 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up/drop-off time.
- Your Rental Balance is due the day of pickup of the Rental and will be charged to the card that was provided to us mal=king the reservation.
- A pre-authorized Damage Deposit is required for ALL Rentals, regardless of timeframe it is being rented. ( Up to 23.5 feet is $3,000, over 24 feet is $5,000.
- For Boats with Dual Propellors (Regardless of length), the Damage Deposit Deductible is $5,000 and for Specialty Boats is $10,000).
- Cardholder must be present with valid ID to sign all charges for the rental.
- All persons who would like to drive the vessel need to complete and sign our safety checklist.
- Delivery/Pick-up costs are additional to the Rentals price. If we are Delivering to a Public Launch, you (The Customer) are responsible to pay for any launching fees, etc.
- Watercraft rentals are filled with gas and oil prior to the rental. They MUST be returned in the same state.
- Rental Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc).
- Luxury Boat Rentals Muskoka cannot be held responsible for any weather conditions or issues that may complicate a reservation.
- To reschedule a reservation, please allow 48 hours notice to avoid any penalties.
- If a cancellation is needed, a credit on the amount of the rental deposit paid will be held up to a year for a future booking.
- Reservation can be made for rentals of 2 hours minimum.
- A 25% deposit is required (minimum $300.00) when making any reservation over 8 hours. A full payment is required for Reservations for 2 hours and 4 hours.
- Minimum rental age is 18, with a valid drivers license.
- Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time prior to starting date, subject to availability.
- Luxury Boat Rentals (LBR) strives to provide the boat requested by the client but from time to time, uncontrollable circumstances may arise and LBR reserves the right to substitute a comparable boat. If no boat is available, a refund will be granted.
If you are looking for dependable, brand new luxurious boats, then you have come to the right place! Give us a call for more information about our services.