- All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
- HST, gasoline, and oil are not included in the rental rates.
- A deposit is required to guarantee a reservation.
- Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability and delivery of a watercraft rental impossible: Luxury Boat Rentals Muskoka reserves the right to switch your reservation to another Watercraft Rental that is available and that you (the customer) agrees to OR to cancel the reservation without a penalty.
We recommend obtaining a Pleasure Craft Operators Card.
PICK UP AND RETURN POLICY
- Watercraft Rentals must be picked up and returned between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days aweek.
- All pick-up and drop-off times must be kept.
- A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged unless we are notified 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up/drop-off time.
- Your rental balance is due
- The rental balance is due on the rental start date and will be charged to the (your) card that was provided to us with the reservation that was made.
- A pre-authorized Damage Deposit is required for ALL watercraft rentals (PWC, Pontoons, Speed Boats, etc). For Watercraft rentals up to 20 feet ($2500) and for Watercraft rentals over 21 feet ($3000).
- Cardholder must be present with valid ID to sign all charges for the rental.
- All persons who would like to drive the vessel need to complete and sign our safety checklist.
- Delivery costs are additional to the rental costs (Starting at $39.99 each way, plus tax).
- Watercraft rentals are filled with gas and oil prior to the rental. They MUST be returned in the same state.
- Rental Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc).
- Luxury Boat Rentals Muskoka cannot be held responsible for any weather conditions or issues that may complicate a reservation.
- To reschedule a reservation, please allow 48 hours notice to avoid any penalties.
- If a cancellation is needed, a credit on the amount of the rental deposit paid will be held up to a year for a future booking.
- Reservation can be made for rentals of 4 hours minimum.
- A 25% deposit is required (minimum $300.00) when making any reservation.
- Minimum rental age is 18, with a valid drivers license. Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time prior to starting date, subject to availability.
- Muskoka Boat Rentals (MBR) strives to provide the boat requested by the client but from time to time, uncontrollable circumstances may arise and MBR reserves the right to substitute a comparable boat. If no boat is available, a refund will be granted.
If you are looking for dependable, brand new luxurious boats, then you have come to the right place! Give us a call for more information about our services.